Thursday 15 March 2018

Occasion 2018 - Cake Soiree

Gee, it seems like forever since last time I posted on my blog.  But it is finally here and I can't be happier to be posting something new and refreshing.

Going back to the beginning of the release of the 2018 occasions catalogue products, I, just like everyone else, was engulfed again in the vast selection of stamp sets, bundles, kits, twines and ribbons, and all kinds of mesmerising products in the catalogue.  Eventually I have chosen Cake Soiree as my bundle of the season, and I'm telling you it is not disappointing at all! 

(Not like the other die thing with the train tracks. Ack! It almost killed me)

So with the Cake Soiree I decided to make a proper card for Justin.

This is a beautiful and elegant bundle, with two stamp set boxes, coordinating dies, and other ribbons and embellishments perfect for a wedding card that is, not as casual or eclectic.  Besides, you can easily add texture with the new stencil and embossing paste to show off some technicality (which is in fact very easy.)

Below is the card I just made.  Oh by the way did I mention this can also be a birthday card too?




Besides the embossing background, I also diecut the old Sending Love glassine sheet and glue it on top of another diecut cake base, which is the doily-looking one below the case. I also diecut the rose and leave on top with the same bundle.  All in all it is not complicated and looks lovely.


I hope you like my creation and if you would like to purchase the bundle, just click on the links below (links are valid until 31 March 2018 as this is from the occasions catalogue)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks