Sunday 18 March 2018

Sale-A-Bration 2018 - Amazing You Stamp Set and Celebrate You Thinlits

A week ago, when Andrea and I went to craft with Kate, I saw their stamp sets and freebies with the Occasions Catalogues, and some of the Sale-A-Bration items.  Since then for some reason I just couldn't help thinking about them. Now I know why, it's because I DON'T HAVE THEM!

So I bought them.  Now I have them and I am happy. :-)

So I'm showing two Sale-A-Bration 2018 exclusive items - "Amazing You" stamp set and "Celebrate You" thinlit die set.   Both of the sets are straight forward - no layering stamps or putting fiddly elements together to create something else, and can create impressive results easily.

Here's the Youtube video of the stamp set and thinlits by Stampin' Up!


And here are my quick and easy creations -

#1 You are Simply Amazing


 The first card can't be any easier. I stamp the flowers and use The Stampin' Blends pens to blend both dark and light Daffodil Delight colours.   I kind of wish I had put another layer of paper under the flowers panel. Que sera, sera.





Love the "amazing" diecut, which stands out nicely on the card. 

By the way blending is not my forte. :-P



#2 Celebrate You


Again so easy to make. And great result too for a masculine card.  I diecut two pieces of "Celebrate" and "YOU" just so they look more dimensional on the card.



I strictly follow the rule when it comes to heterosexual guy's cards - no frills, no bows.  So that know with just one loop is intentional. 



Hope you enjoy the stamp and die sets as much as I do. And if you like any of the supplies I use for the projects, check out the links below.

PS: The AmazingYou stamp set and Celebrate You thinlits may not be available after 31 March 2018.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks